Jump to navigation Jump to search
A lexicon is a list of words, phrases, or other information. Grooper Lexicons are also text-based lists referenced in various ways by other objects.
Lexicons can be used to:
- Look up values during data extraction
- For example, an extractor could be set up to return first or last names from a Lexicon of common first or last names.
- Translate extracted values from one value to another
- For example, an extractor could be set up to look the full name of a company (ACME Document Corporation) in a Lexicon and translate the result to an abbreviated version (ADC)
- Assign weighting values for fuzzy matching
- Determine the frequency of values within a document set
- and more.